- Membership is open to any individual or organization with demonstrated interest or experience in the area of alcohol policy, either from undertaking research or having developed, or implemented public health oriented alcohol policies, projects and programs in one or more settings.
- Persons and institutions associated with or having an interest in the alcohol industry in its widest sense including marketing agencies are excluded from membership.
- Membership is open to institutions as well although only natural persons are accepted as members
- Membership is free of charge; new requests for membership will be approved by the advisory group.
- Members are committed to providing the network with information on relevant local and national alcohol policy developments and to contribute to the good functioning of the platform to their best opportunities and abilities.
If you would like to join the APN please fill in this membership form on line.